The Wordsmith Collective is putting together a book of short works. We would love for you to be a part of it.
There are four categories and members may submit one piece in each category if they wish.
- Short Stories – must not exceed five thousand words.
- Short Non-Fiction – Not to exceed five thousand words.
- Flash / Micro Fiction Must not exceed 1000 words and must tell a complete story ie. Not an excerpt from a longer piece.
- Poetry – Must not exceed 1500 words.
All submissions will be published providing the following
- Submissions are only allowed from paid members.
- Submissions must be sent electronically. Paper submissions will not be included and will not be returned.
- All work is subject to editorial review. Editors may or may not provide feedback and reserve the right to suggest minor corrections.
- All work is subject to our community standards.
- We reserve the right to refuse any work, authors of any refused pieces may or may not be informed of the refusal at our sole discretion.
Please review our formatting guidelines.